1Payment Online receipts
We have developed a comprehensive solution for sending fiscal receipts. No need to buy or rent your own cash register. There is no need to conclude an agreement with the FDO and register the cash desk with the tax office. There is no need to pay a subscription fee for the cash desk service. You don’t have to buy a fiscal unit and pay for it every year. You get a ready-to-use online cashier in accordance with Federal Law 54.
Our solution will help you save from 30,000 rubles / year!
How it works
- You don’t have to do anything yourself.
- The cash register is already set up and sends Receipts to the customer.
- There is no need to embed a cash register on your website and monitor its work.
- No need to manually send receipts to the clients.
Chose the solution wich fits you more
1Payment Online receipts
- You don`t spend money on cash register equipment and time on its setting!
- 1Payment online cash register is connected in one click in your personal account.*
- You just have to set up payments.
* The service is provided for 1Payment clients only.
Regular online cash register
- Buy cash register equipment from one of our partners
- Buy fiscal memory device
- Sign an agreement with FDO
- Register your cashbox on the Tax Service website
Cost from 30 000 rubles / year
1Payment Online receipts pricing
No connection and set up fees. No additional cash desk fees. No monthly fees.
You only pay 0,2% for a successful payment receipt.
No need to pay for cashbox and fiscal memory device. No FDO costs.
Everything is clear
Payments together with receipts are available in the 1Payment client account.
We take care of all the worries about monitoring the state of the cashbox so that it works correctly.
One-click connection in your account. You do not need to configure everything yourself.
Why is it important?
In accordance with 54-FZ:
- From 01.07.2017, all online stores and other organizations that accept payments for their products and services by credit card or cash are required to send fiscal checks to the client and to the Federal Tax Service through the FDO.
- From 01.07.2018, when paying with electronic money, fiscal checks must be sent to the client and to the Federal Tax Service, through the FDO.
- In accordance with the law, an online cash register is not required only for charitable foundations that collect donations.
- The absence of an online cash register at your online store and failure to comply with 54-FZ may result in fines.
- For individual entrepreneurs, the fine is from 25% to 50% of the proceeds, but not less than 10 thousand rubles.
- For an organization, the fine is from 75% to 100% of the proceeds, but not less than 30 thousand rubles.